Pages

Thursday, October 22, 2020

Magic Moods

 Hi my name is Thea and last week the class was learning about different moods, ( a mood is a feeling that the author gives a reader with the different words they use).  One of the things we had to do looked like this, It was..........…… (time of day ) when I walked …….ly (adverb) to the ....……………. (place).  It was a ..............(weather) day. The sunglasses I was wearing made everything look .......….. (colour).  There was a strong smell of ....……......(smell).  In the distance I heard  .....…....(sound). The teacher told us to get a paper and a pen, she called out a time of day, weather ect. At first I wondered what we were doing so I just picked random things but then Whaea Shanna told us what we were doing so I had to change basically everything but it worked out! The mood I did was anxious. Maybe you could fill out the paragraph too!? Thank you for reading my blog post! Here is my writing, I hope you like it!

It was noon when I walked anxiously to the streets of London . It was a rainy day. The sunglasses I was wearing made everything look blue. There was a strong smell of a cafe nearby. In the distance I heard the sound of people cheering.

No comments:

Post a Comment