Pages

Friday, April 24, 2020

Musical Memories at Dawn

Musical Memories at Dawn

Yesterday we were learning about ANZAC, we had to do art. It's really easy with chalk pastels because they are good for blending and a good method  for a sunset. You will need a black marker for everything else, you might need a ruler for the legs, you can use any colour for the sunset. At first I mucked up because I drew on it first instead of making the sunset so I had to restart. It took half an hour to get it right (it was so messy.) At the end I drew on the person, the crosses and the fence. Maybe you should try and make one? Thank you for reading my post!



1 comment:

  1. WOW. Impressive artwork. It portrays ANZAC so well. I am glad you persevered with it. Great result. I love the background and the black images tell the story.

    ReplyDelete