Pages

Friday, November 6, 2020

Mood-Tastic Moods

Hi, my name is Thea and for the last four weeks we have been doing Panui (Reading) about mood, atmosphere, language features and figurative language. We were learning to identify language features and figurative language. The most recent one I have completed is the Text Analysis, we had to write the language features down in a story we chose in full sentences and write down the mood or atmosphere it made and then we did the same thing but for figurative language, we had to do it three times. The story's I chose were The Ship, The Mouse, and Bilbo Baggins. It was hard at first because I wasn't writing the mood that it created so it when orange (orange means it's wrong) then I got it. Have you learnt about mood and atmosphere?


No comments:

Post a Comment